Saturday, December 22, 2012

WHATEVER HOLIDAY IT IS...


...that you celebrate this season, we wish you all the best.  I will take some time off from the blog to enjoy the long weekend.  Hope to get some yard work in at the farm but not sure how that will go with all the other stuff we need to do; final preps for Christmas gifts, making and cooking some of them, and to top it off, we also have a bit of a cold snap here, though nothing like those of you in the Northern and Eastern parts of the US.

I do have an automatic post ready for Vintage Poster Sunday, and a Christmas greeting for Tuesday.  If anything comes up, I'll break in for an update, and of course I'll read all of your blogs and catch up on missed reading.

Regular posts will resume Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sending you and 2nd. Man my biggest cyber hugs! May you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ho-ho-hope (sorry for being cheesy) that you and 2nd Man have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it neat that we can get out and get yard work done during the dark days of Winter?

    (Although it would be kinda nice to have a freak snowstorm here just to liven things up @;)

    Merry Christmas to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!